Pages

▼

Sunday, May 22, 2016

19 May 2016 IWAKL Mother's Day Lunch

Our lunch was at Impian Hotel at Cedar on the 15th

Our dress code was orange!!


 
couldn't resist taking a pic with the cake and showing off our orange clothes!!
 wonderful cake creation by the hotel (great idea of buffing up a cake to make it look big!!) hahaha!!!

 some of the ladies for a group pic...

with Shamshinar

our food for the day
 
 the most yummilicious seafood chowder 
below: choice of beef "zurich" style 
and baked seabass with herb crust (I had this)
Variety of marinated salad and salad bar


 this group is Indonesian ladies and I do not know how I got to be there as I am Malaysian Chinese lah!
 a larger group of international and not so international ladies!
 excellent talk by Charlotte: how to say "no", how to get "me" time and how to be  your own woman and not to have children tied to your apron strings. I like that! In fact I am practising all that!!
we gave her rapt attention

our door gifts!!!
Fun and excellent way to celebrate Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment