Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Ant Man and Wasp free preview in Onyx GSC

Scored free tix to Ant Man and Wasp at new refurbished Hall 11 of MidValley GSC and new Onyx screen 


It’s worth rm20.50 per tix! 

I like this poster of Ant Man! The movie was quite exciting and adrenaline charged and had the Rudd actor spewing some witty lines that made the audience laughing out loud. But me being the senior citizen that I am snoozed off at the start, like I always do under cover of air conditioned darkness and yes, blame the plush new leather seats too for the sleep inducing bout of stupor. 

This is the new Onyx LED screen which is supposed to have “a peak brightness of nearly 10 times that of standard cinema projectors “.  It brought out the colorful glory of the ant suits and wasps costumes? 

Hubby was pleasantly surprised to learn that the old Janet rescued from the quantum realm (my favourite phrase now) is none other than Michelle Pfeiffer his favourite actress!

Hall 11 has also been completely renovated with a brand new interior and plush new eco-leather seats.

We are among the first to catch a movie on Onyx and experience next-gen cinema.

Freebie alert: how to get the free tix... be like me: unemployed and free to go to Star Office at 10 in the morning to exchange this coupon.

No I’m not the only one...when I reached there it was a little past 10, there was already a pile of the above cut outs  on the table which means they have queued up at the office before 10!!
And our seats were 3rd from the front ! Which shows that I was late in getting the tickets!!!

No comments: