Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

Pot Bless Party with speaker Jenny Ooi


Attended my first ever ppt bless party/ dinner and enjoyed myself thoroughly 

Tonight’s theme is @Significance” and is the last in the series! Pity! But I’m only free since I came back from Europe and India.

Highlight of tonight’s dinner must be the Assam laksa... according to the Nyonya food theme .

After some singing of praises Jenny gave a talk ... I was quite impressed! 

Look at her: surrounded by Ang mohs...she travelled widely luxuriously and commanded a 6 figure salary .

She even Co wrote a book and swept many HR management prizes and personal awards too

Bubbly friendly Fiesty, she  speaks off the cuff and from her heart : corporate figure turned family woman + powerhouse speaker and workshop facilitator with a high price tag! 



She became a celebrity tonight and I had to have a picture with her!!!

Please google her to learn more about her if you are interested and you can even listen to some of her talks. 

No comments: