Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Pink mad hatters high tea

Gosh, we really enjoyed our girlie high tea today! It was touted as pink party but when I arrived it became mad hatters party but no matter, teeny hats were provided and we chose those that matched our clothes!!! 

It’s actually an Inner Wheel Installation ceremony for KL North and Thana was installed..congrats Thana! 

Ready to go! My mandatory garden pic! (Psst I asked hubby to take my pic because he’s working in the garden and when I came back after hard partying he’s still there..in the garden)



Mad hatters party!!!











My hat given in the party pack was black and did not really stand out, right? Tak menonjol.

All of us in black hats

Then we went looking for bigger and more colourful hats....

Hahaha!!

So nice!!! Anjali 

Wow!!! Free hats!



My prez is actually quite stunning with her hair down and all dressed up!



Oh, and the food... yummy Malaysian delights 




Lots of local fruits , especially langsat and Kuehs but we loved the hats the most!!! And oh, the ceremony was great too!!! Loved the smooth movement of the event and the crooner who did old songs justice. 


Picture with the newly installed President Thana. 

No comments: