Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Celebrity Fitness and Theobrama chocolate Lounge

I went for and event at Celebrity Fitness and came away happy and contented because made a new friend, did combat exercise, joined a gym,got a hamper and got the opportunity to try out a new place called Theobroma Chocolate Lounge, a place that I had hitherto not heard of!

Celebrity Fitness at Bangsar Village.


The scented soap mini stall.



gift ideas made from  spa soaps.


These were served to us : Dark, light and white chocs.

The door gifts consisted of healthy muesli and cereals, with dried strawberries and cranberries, and a box of mashed potatoes with roasted onions! Plus RM20 voucher for scented soaps and 2 week free trial for Celebrity fitness. There was also a card for lunch at Theobrama Chocolate Lounge and 2 vouchers for their chocolate drinks. The scented soaps made from natural ingredients, shown here ylang ylang, aloe vera and mulberry green tea.

The soaps are presented  in a beautiful silk box. 
Will use the soaps as gifts for friends.

The goodies that I got shown here altogether.


Pure Belgian dark, white and mild chocolate buds! forgot to see how much it costs at the shop.

The chocolate mug burner. From the attached card :
"Create your own tantalising Hot Chocolate....Direction: 1. Warm 400ml of milk in 60C until it is hot to the touch. 2. Add in 60g chocolate buds and stir until well blended, ready to serve. Grain some chocolate and sprinkle on top for a lush flavour"


I was very lucky.....mine was the first name they called for the lucky draw, and there are only 4 prizes (2 of this and 2 of the soap bouquets). I am glad I got this because I like the mug and burner!


Picture with flash.

This is Eroline Dragon, a 25 yr old Sino Kadazan from Sabah. She calls herself Carol.


 She is a divorced mother of two, she had her first baby at 18 and is only 2 yrs older than my daughter. She readily offered to let me keep my stuff in her locker bec I did not know you have to bring your own locks for your locker! I am such a noob when it comes to gym..bec I am not a member of any!

Our free grub from Theobroma Chocolate lounge with ice blended chocolate drink!
Bubbly and friendly Eroline...at my age I cannot be bothered to make new friends but she made me her friend.

group shot (spotted me?)

Beautiful designer chocs on sale at the choc lounge.



.....tantalising array. (but this Samsung camera phone sucks!)


Menu: Chicken Ham and Cheese Sandwich, Mini tuna Canapes on Baquette, Spiced Quiche, Side salad, Waffles I pc of Chocolate Nougaline, Fair Lady Frappe(Belgian Dark Chocolate Ice Blended)



The venue was Celebrity Fitness, Bangsar Village II. Joining fee RM189, registration RM99, (both waived) monthly RM149 and 2 weeks free trial, plus 3 sessions free personal trainer.

Girl serving us chocolate buds...please see above picture!


boy giving us a session of combat dance.

No comments: