Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yummmmm...hot chocolate...Theobroma

Used up my June voucher for Theobroma chocolate Lounge and this is what I got....super yummy!!! Just look at that swirl of choc dusting and white whatever.......
I ordered the sandwich to go with my hot chocolate...feeling very cheapskate and pointed at the sandwich advertised: only RM6.90!!!!

So pleased with my 6.90 meal.....no 5 per cent taxes some more!!!



Cheese and ham or something like that with generous helping of salad..


Look at the cute cup, I would have bought one if it was on sale.
Verdict: Cheapest lunch at Bangsar Village 2!! I have one more voucher for the month of July...shall I try the ice-blended???




3 comments:

Robson said...

pn tay !!!! miss u~~ ;P

put chatbox in ur blog..so everybody can start chatting!!!

Jonathan said...

Teacher, we share the voucher can? Hahaha!

MK Loo said...

OK lor, Jonathan, we share the voucher and put two straws!!!

How to put chat box? You think I so IT savvy meh? Btw your picture very yeng!