Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

iPhone 4

And my reward for being such a consistent blogger? iPhone 4, birthday present for me!






I don't know anything about iphones. iPhone 1, 2, and 3 came and went without my knowledge and it is now iPhone 4 already!
I learnt about iPhone 4 from Kenny Sia's blog!!!
I have not logged on to Kenny sia for ages, and the last time I did so, it was a post on iPhone4, then I looked at the papers and they announced that people are queing up for iPhone4. LOL!!!
Now I have one!
the iPhone4 and me got "yen fen"...I am fated to own one, after my failed and brief affair with Nokia N97!! he he he!
BTW, my cellphone number is still the same, only it is now DiGi...but still start with 012....

4 comments:

Chean said...

Omg so lucky!! Have fun with your iPhone 4!

MK Loo said...

You also got iPhone 4 what, I just got it and still fiddling with it. Quite simple and idiot proof!

Sue Lin said...

Wowww, nice! So fast!

Just Me said...

who gave dat to u?? uncle tay?? soo nice!!! i dun own iphone!!