Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Losing My Virginity

"Losing My Virginity" is a book by Richard Branson of Virgin Group and I went to the reading at the Gardens Book Club together with my 12 year old. She is used to book clubs because her school has book clubs every other week.


Such a pity!!! About 10 people signed up for the book club, but only I and another woman (a walk in, she was waiting for her son who had an event at Mid Valley) attended, and the facilitator, a lecturer from Open University or sth like that, showed me his list of attendees....with crosses against their names : they were a "no show".

I guess Malaysians have not reached the level of "culturedness" yet or maybe they had better things to do on a Sunday afternoon.

His previous book reading was "Eat Pray Love" which I had missed.

Anyway, I bought the book and started reading it to my better half during our long journey east and it made for a good read!!

I highly reccomend it to everyone, not only economics, marketing or business students but anyone who needs to be inspired and motivated.

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Mail it to me when everyone's finished reading it! =)