Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Landing in Hong Kong

Now that I am back home with my own laptop and Kinrara's efficient broadband, I can post easily. Those two earlier posts were hastily done from the hotel with lots of typo errors because a lot of people were waiting to use the computers and they looked as if they have very important deals and things to send off from the computer! so I always give up mine to them!
So now I am re doing my Hong Kong blog starting from the day I landed! Bear with me.



Packing! Did spring cleaning and brought all my stash to give away as presents.

Ready to go to LCCT
from KL
to the streets of HK!

massive condos as far as the eye can see (view from the car)

Neon lights! I have forgotten the Neon lights! In this day and age of diminishing fossil fuels
neon till feature in HK streets (from the car, Mrs Tam's driver fetched us)
We walked the streets of Hong Kong looking for dinner
and this reminds me of my father's chinese medical hall, but more well stocked

Angie says the ikan bilis smell heavenly
If you look closely the magazines near the front has scantily clad girls in suggestive poses
Then we found this noodle shop that looked crowded, attesting to
the popularity of the shop
Angie chose this because it looked busy!
She chose wantan soup (the wantan had real prawns inside! no mince meat or pork fat) but the noodle was not enough for her
saliva chicken (hou siu kai)
my noodle is vermicelli in spicy sour soup, I liked the soup but not the noodle so I gave it to Angie and ordered plain wantan soup with 3 wantan.
the bill (one more $13 for my wantan) and the name of the shop
my side of the bed ..quite cramped ....below, Angie's space leaving a path for the bathroom

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Did u go back to Parkson to buy the same purple luggage??

Loo MK said...

Same colour but different brand...Hush Puppies...with tow big front pockets, but no matching hand luggage.