Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mary Chia Facial

To start off my school holidays, I had the most
soothing and relaxing facial at Mary Chia,
Sunway Pyramid.

Revitalize dull, sluggish skin and look refreshed, renewed and rejuvenated today! 
 While waiting for daughter at her skating class, I booked 
myself a facial here.
Purifying New Facial
  • A heavenly deep cleansing facial which gently and effectively removes dead skin cells followed by a deep penetrating cream mask which leaves you feeling refreshed and beaming with breathtaking radiance. (from their website)

 Her class was cancelled, but I kept my appointment and could let the therapists take their time on me!

 nice ambiance, here you can see the foyer through transparent opulent oriental red curtains, reminds me of the Red Regime of some bygone Istanbul or decadent Eastern occidental era or whatever!!!
 refused to go to the Ladies outside so was led to this bidet like loo..
 stifled a giggle while doing my "small business": taking care not to foul  up the air!
 the towels and draperies on the couch
 pedicure and foot pampering section
 my room with a sink
 Perfect Oxy Energizing Facial. Guaranteed to give you remarkably radiant skin after just ONE session, this will help your skin's ability to breath and protect itself against external environmental factors and free radicals.  (from their website)


 After the facial, sipping ginger tea again
the reception. Verdict of facial: great value for money! It costs RM280, but I bought the voucher for RM49.
I did all these:......
Revitalize with this 60-minute facial that involves:
  • Comprehensive cleansing
  • Exfoliation
  • Facial steaming
  • Extraction
  • Facial massage
  • Oxygen infusion - an infusion of pure Oxygen molecules to revive and rejuvenate your skin (from their website)
Mary Chia Sunway Pyramid
Lot LG 2, 122C, Lower Ground 2 Sunway Pyramid,, 3 Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, 46150 Selangor.
Tel: 03-5636 0166. 

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Wow nice, come join giveaway ends tonight

NAmesherry.com