Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Met with an accident, yet why do you still steal my phone?

the photo of the the girlfriend who uploaded her pic on Patrick's Instagram account without loging out first

she is also the mother of a child that died from suspected abuse by her ex boyfriend
read here

Met with an accident, yet why do you still steal my phone?

by Patrick Lim on Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 2:21pm ·
Tomorrow I’m going to have an exam, but due to this matter at hand, I’ve been running around for the whole day. So this would be my last strive, to hope that all my friends, family and all who will be reading this to help me find the culprit who stole my phone. It’s not for me, but for all of us who believe there is still justice in the midst of our society.

read the rest of his note here

And this is the picture of them


this case was reported in New Straits Times

No comments: