Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

Bvlgari Mother’s Day Cocktail Party


This Bvlgari invitation looked exciting so I decided to attend. Unfortunately my 2 daughters are overseas and my son is very busy with his work and family life so I went alone, like I always do! 

Everyone at the event went like “where’s your daughter’ “you came  alone”? What the? Why??? 




Saw this girl hard at work with the flowers and she confirmed who I thought she was ... she’s approachable  and very very nice! She’s none other than Joyce  also known as kinkybluefairy in her blog and ig. 
 Couldn’t resist a selfie and borrowed a little girl for “daughter” role.
Joyce gave me this lovely bouquet!!! Free! 
Need to take pics of my flowers bec I’m too tight-wad to buy or let my family buy flowers at inflated rates on Mother’s Day! 
Nibbles for the cocktail party 

The label reads "Tom Kha Royale, Prawn Tartar on a crsipy cracker"
That’s the hand of my ex-student Bonnie the photographer ... she says... “cannot eat until I finish my photo shoot’ hahaha! I left to get new free  batteries for my 3 Swatch watches, wasn’t going to eat them anyway ... !! But I gulped down my champagne and got red cheeks.

After I came home I needed to take more pics of the bouquet and put up the swatch watches for sale on the net.. the Limited edition Mother’s Day Rose watch was grabbed the day I posted it up!! 
After I sold it, I had 6 more offers for the same watch !!. 

No comments: