Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

Shakura Facial


I had forgotten I had enquired about Shakura facials until Adaline called me to fix an appointment.


I had some sun exposure from my Balkans trip so well, why not? I needed a whitening pampering facial ! 


This is the outlet in Paradigm Mall. I found that the Slimming Sanctuary that I went to next door has moved.. renovations were going on for DAISO, omg.

So here am I... peeled of my eye pad to sneak a snap!!!  Verdict: facial was relaxing, with extraction, lots of masks, and a had shoulder and upper chest massage thrown in... all these for only RM28. 


At the end of it Adaline gave me these freebies to take home. Of course they will give a hard sell and ask you to sign up for a package but I resisted, in the end she promised to remove my freckles, age spots and even my oil seeds under my eyes for 3 sessions’ deal...will update you, ya ..once I achieved my flawless complexion. 

No comments: