Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

La Senza!!!

 To the new BODY KISS BRA event-May 7,
 3pm 2 La Senza Pavilion.
Check out the sassy fashion show
and be the 1st 100 to arrive &
receive a La Senza Goodie Bag.
Bring your BFF and make it a fun day out!



My daughter is a La Senza card holder and when she left for Aussieland, she passed it to me...


after Saturday school today, I went to Pavillion for the event....

wow! La Senza chocolates!
To die-for, melt -in -the-mouth MACAROONS!!!!!

the fashion show! I am not a man nor am I "Born this Way" but My hands could hardly control themselves!









Lots more pics where that came from, but I am lazy to upload liao!
7 May 2011

La Senza’s New Body Kiss Bra Shopping Party

You’re invited to the launch of
La Senza’s New Body Kiss Bra
and a Private Summer Shopping Party
Check out the ultimate
La Senza Fashion Show
and enjoy delicious sweet treats!
Be the first 100 to arrive and receive a
Free La Senza Goodie Bag
Time : 3 – 5 pm
Location
La Senza Pavilion
Pavilion KL
Kuala Lumpur

No comments: