Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Hainan Tea Garden

After the PIBG meeting,
what better way to make full use
of the weekend than a 
FOOD OUTING???

Pn Loo(my namesake, my sister?)
 the food connoisseur  brought us to this place

 normal drinks served creatively: yoghurt, soya bean with chendol, ribena with lychees

 Yong tow foo with curry
(she did not finish this!!! Pn Ng is very weight conscious)
My spicy curry mutton mee, yummy!
I finished it!!! (went to contribute to my spare tyre)



 My eating kakis

Mini lava ice cream
  Teo with her prized cammie

 Noodle soup with chicken
 Fried chicken chop
Hainanese chicken chop

WATCH OUT FOR OUR NEXT CARI MAKAN!!!!!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I was hungry when i read this and that yong tau foo nearly killed me!

MK Loo said...

you mean the chee cheong fun? she let the whole plate virtually untouched, I finished my curry mutton mee, otherwise I would have gobbled that up!

Sue Lin said...

Yeah that looked so good!