Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Breakfast in Bed


She got up early in the morning and pottered about in the kitchen.

 Flashing a wide smile: cooking!!!!! (pssst! she needed help in switching on the fire!!!)
 her own recipe: ham, scrambled eggs and toast
(wow, she cracked those eggs herself!)
with  an apple and a  bunch of grapes!
 she also cheated! she pinched Papa's cordial and mixed it for me....she doesn't want to squeeze fresh orange! (her brother last year really, manually squeezed 2 oranges for me)
My breakfast, ham, cheese and eggs on toast.....note that she had already popped all the grapes in her mouth!!!! 
And her toast was just heated bread on the skillet!!
 But I want her to do it again next Mother's day!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

muz train her... everyday!! haha

Keunlu said...

so difficult lah...must switch on fire for her, must crack eggs for her, what lah??? hahaha! Okay, I train her everyday!!

Sue Lin said...

So funny! My mommy n my little sister!