Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jimmy Choo Fashion and Fragrance Event

This bank card always has invitation for events like this.
I did not go for many of the events, only this.

Went straight after school, on Friday, so I was very early
The entrance to the outlet was cordoned off 
 Being an early bird, I got to enjoy my hand pampering by La Prairie and to sample the new fragrance
 La Prairie products and the new JC fragrance
 the hand massage by La Prairie girl was good!
 Inside the boutique



 Waiters brought finger food
 prawns and salmon with black roe





 cheese cake and chocolate truffles
 The food was sipplied by Delicious


the new fragrance
the minature in our goodie bag
 the shoes in the boutique
 Jimmy Choo, London? not Kuala Lumpur?

the shoes that I got from the website




No comments: