Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Drawing Blood

 
 What is father and daughter doing????
DRAWING BLOOD!!!! YIKES!!!!!
It is time to take annual blood test again and luckily there is a resident doctor 
in the house...no need to dress up, strip down (no lah joking onni)
find parking, take number and wait on tenterhooks for a pin prick.
THEN IT WAS MY TURN!!!
WHAT!!!
I HAVEN'T HAD MY BREAKFAST!!!
I NEED NOURISHMENT!! I FEEL FAINT ALREADY!!! 
  
His Harvest of my blood!!!!
THREE PHIALS!!!
(er, and a container of early morning mid-stream "p") 
I averted my face while he was putting the syringe and I could sense, that's one phial down
and another
(he pulls it out and caps it, inserts another...)
When done, I saw....so, much blood!!! the blood sucker!!!!
I could have died there and then. 
I hope the people at Gribbles Laboratory treat my blood and my daughter's with respect. 

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

MOMMY! HAHAHAA, u crazy one, so funny! Take rajin to take pix, ur ex-student said u very hardworking to take pictures! I just wanted to go back to sleep

My thighs are so big!

Just Me said...

wow... if this happens in my family... im the 1st 1 to run away from home!! hahahh!! scary man!! I love bloody dolls but not drawing blood through me!

MK Loo said...

then you are like my mother, your wai por..(grandmother) she ran away when her son-in-law, my husband wanted to take her blood, then your uncle her brother Richard Lai the hospital attendant, chased her upstairs and downstairs in Midah, but did not succeed in drawing her blood!!!