Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I had my hair cut n coloured by Kevin Woo, director of Centro

After my niece joined Butterfly project, she had a free session from Centro Hair Salon at the Gardens, but sadly, she could not keep up with the appointments. Then I stumbled on Centro while visiting Cres (a wellness spa) and ended up having my hair cut and coloured by the director of Centro himself, Kevin Woo, because I had a voucher. (Cut, colour, treatment by director of Centro).



Kevin Woo, the director himself, he is very obliging and not camera-shy! He does a lot of publicity hair for events (Loreal) and he will be in the Philippines in September for a Hair Show (20-24 Sept).




He sms me, we are like old friends already!




 This is the promotional picture for Centro






 and the next picture shows the entrance to Centro..(I need a new handphone camera! so not clear!)


My voucher for the 5 in one (consultation, cut, wash, treatment and colour), if you go as a walk-in, you will not be so lucky as me to get the director himself.



My AFTER photo,......NO DIFFERENCE!!! Ha ha ha! It was my fault: I wanted a natural hair colour, I did not allow him to layer my hair, I hate bangs, or fringe, or showing my round cheeks...so, I ended up with the same look!!!!


This is what his facebook says about Centro Hair Salon:
Centro is led by its Creative Director, Kevin Woo.
Their talented teams of stylists’ consistently
create versatile trends that speak of its customers,
because they all know true style needs
no pomp or pageantry.

Web: www.centrohairsalon.my

InformationLocation:
FF 227, 4th Floor, The Gardens Mall (Cocoon),
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 59200
Phone:+6 03 22877330
Mon - Sun:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Centro Hair Salon L'Oreal Malaysia celebrates 100th Anniversary,
featuring great hair tips and history in Female & Nu You Magazine.
Cover and hair make-over: Kevin Woo
Make-up: Taisu using Shu Uemura
Photography: Studio Rom

Centro Hair Salon In conjunction with the centenary celebration,
L’Oreal Professionnel unveiled its Autumn/Winter collection

themed “Rock n Folk” by five L’Oreal Professionnel Artistic Ambassadors.
From Centro Hair Salon, we have Kevin Woo as one of their Artistic Amb...assador.

Link: http://www.sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=35796

.
.
.
.
.
.

But please be forewarned:CHARGES ARE QUITE HIGH!!!!!!!!

No comments: