Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My pariah dog, Coco, a mongrel.

After my daughter put up a post on Coco the dog, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Now I detest cats and do not particularly care for dogs either. I never got attached to any of our previous dogs, giving them only the cursory glance and treating them as watchdogs only. But the last thoroughbred German shepherd Dickie was the only dog that won my heart...he was very intelligent and had soulful eyes that SPOKE TO me.

This is his last journey...I cannot bring myself to post bigger pictures of it as it lay strapped to the stretcher, his life ebbing out of his body.  I can never forget the look in his eyes...

Hubby was more aggrieved than you could ever think: he forbade any more dogs...so it was with great apprehension that big daughter brought back 2 pups she and her BFF (the girl next door) claimed they found abandoned by the roadside.   Just look at Cocoa (above) and Milky (below).......awwwwwww.....soooooooo...cute!!!!!!



This baby was actually playing and biting the strap of my camera as I was taking pictures of them!!!! Just like human babies!!!



Cocoa (Wai Sue named her Cocoa because she was brown and the other Milky because it was white)...now she is WHITE (no longer brown..so she has become Coco) so cutely biting and training her cutting teeth on the curled wire. So cute right?



This is how she looks like now: a fluffly ball of white!!!  She loves to put out her paw for a shake, is always jumping, and will jump outside the window when you are cooking for a glimpse of what you are cooking!!!!!

The best looking no brand dog in the world!!!

So what if I am not a pedigree....I am the epitome of cuteness!!! (Milky her brother went to live next door with Wei Sue)

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Mommy i never saw that picture of Dicky! I feel like crying, dun show me the pix of him dying

Post pictures of him alive. Write about him, why he won ur heart

MK Loo said...

at least this picture you can hardly see him...the other pictures worse!!!!