Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free Nasi Lemak Breakfast at Toyota Service

Who says there is no free breakfast?  Everytime I bring my Unser for servicing at Toyota Cheras, I never fail to get my share of the free nasi lemak!

Steaming cup of mocha, cuppucino, Nescafe or coffee(take your pick) and a packet of nasi lemak free, while you wait for your car to be registered


a choice of dailies too
comfortable lounge to weather the wait
father serving his son nasi lemak

located opposite my road where a toll plaza used to be

Toyota car service centre
I walk back to my house
past this furniture shop

and flyover

looking down on the road below, I see cars whizzing past, makes me feel dizzy

but ditzy happy I am not down there, but up here, no need to go to work!

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Did u service ur car AGAIN? Or are these old pix?

MK Loo said...

not so old pix...last service