Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Pn Pauline's Shoes.

When I was younger, I used to match my bags and shoes to my clothes. Not anymore. Day in, day out, you can see me in my comfortable slides. Hush Puppies and Scholl are now my favourite brands.  But not Pn Pauline.  She actually goes about in heels which matches what she wears!


grey and black interwoven heels
with stripey dress
denim wedges....which man teacher's leg? Buat kacau
platform wedges
with denim dress

blue and white kitten heels
with blue and white dress
grey Mary Janes


with grey and red dress


orange slingbacks, orange bangles

to catch the orange accents of her dress


and where does she keep all her shoes?
under her work-station at school!!!!

(I added the orange shoes photos at her request: I couldn't find my pictures, and she asked me to take it from her FB!)

6 comments:

Sue Lin said...

She keeps them in school? What if she wants to wear them during weekends?! Haha, very nice! I like! =)

U blog so little these days

MK Loo said...

at home she qot a different set of shoes, I suppose!

what so little?

Everyday also got new posts!

Sue Lin said...

I saw this post last night. And before this is the old one. Tonight i suddenly see so many new posts... u forgot to click publish or something?

MK Loo said...

u say i blog so little so i blog more lor....2 per day! see the dates of posting.

I added new pictures of Pauline's shoes, got see or not, the orange shoes...actually earlier pictures that I could not find!

Sue Lin said...

Wahh yeah can see! So nice!

MK Loo said...

I clever to describe or not? can be a fashion writer or not? I can use different words for different shoes and can make the most mundane appear glamourous, right or not?