Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Siti Yumni's Wedding

This is an old post that I forgot to put up!!! It's teacher Siti Yumni's wedding, last year already!!! Siti Yumni was Upper 6K's form teacher and she has since left the school.

Siti with her husband and the blue theme


Siti and me grew close when she was supposed to help me with school keceriaan. She met her husband when she bought fertiliser from him!




(last year she still had chubby cheeks! only 10 years old!)

I liked the relaxed and informal atmosphere of her wedding!



Siti is born in the 80's, she can be my daughter!
Siti and her fish-tail mermaid skirt!


Cik Sharmin

and Miss Choong, both from Pendidikan Khas


thumbs up from the groom: his second marriage

nice and fun wedding.
wedding favours and twin towers silhouetted on the glass facade
bunga telur sachets and boxes with the couple's likeness

Wish you wedded bliss and lasting happiness, Siti!

No comments: