Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nokia N97 Mini

Uncle David is always buying new mobile phones for Caroline.  Saw on FB that Sandy bought mobile phone for Lynn as bday present.  What present did papa get for me? bday? anniversary? NOTHING!!! His idea of a present it to split everything with me!!!!  Anyway, he cannot stand my present phone.  He also cannot stand the pictures taken by my present phone.  He says I should upgrade from my present phone.  So the next best thing is to ask him to replace my PRESENT PHONE!!!

he even wrapped it up and tied it with a ribbon!

not my birthday or anniversary or mother's day

but birth of new handphone day







Manufacturer Nokia
Available 9 June 2009
Screen 640×360 px (16:9 aspect ratio), 3.5 in, sliding tilt TFT LCD display, up to 16.7 million colours
Camera 5.0 megapixels
f/2.8 Carl Zeiss Tessar lens
Operating system Symbian OS 9.4 with Nokia S60 Fifth Edition UI. Current firmware (RM-507) 20.2.019 / (RM-505) 21.0.045
Input QWERTY keyboard
Touchscreen
CPU Single CPU, 434 MHz ARM11
Default ringtone MP3






But, somehow, I still love my Samsung, it is so me.

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Nice! He even wrapped for u! Hahha 5megapixels for the blogger mom! =) But how come he didnt let u choose ur phone???

Small Ah E got iphone now, she doesnt really know how to use! And had problems finding one contact no

MK Loo said...

If he let me choose, I will choose Blackberry or iPhone, how?

Jenn is using her old singtel Doopod!!

Wah so good ah, she got iphone!!! My friend Gee Sing said that it is the best thing that ever happened to him, owning an iphone!