Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

2010 Cleo 50 Eligible Bachelors, Malaysia

Got invites to Cleo Eligible Bachelor Event at Zouk.






Reached Zouk late because got stuck in the pre-holiday balik-kampung jam!
Everybody was milling about outside because too many people turned up for the event.
Whenever I go to Zouk, I like to park next door at Saloma's! 
When I came back after parking my car, everyone had gone in!






Did I get close to any of the bachelors? NOOO!!! The place was too jam packed because I was stuck in this tunnel jam!
By the way I got this from
 AskCleo website today:

Guess who CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010? It's Bachelor 16, Amir Millson! Thanks for all your votes guys!



Winner: Amir Milson :Most Eligible Bachelor 2010

In March, I also got invites to Singapore Cleo's Bachelor Finals Party.  I did not go (in KL lah) but Dawn Yang went.



Tue, March 16, 2010 7:54:02 PM



Grab exclusive invites to the Bachelors Finals Party now!
From:
CLEO
Add to Contacts
To:Loo MK







Dawn Yang went and she blogged about it:

It was Bachelor Island time at Zirca in Clark Quay.
Sexy inane games on stage with host Hossan Leong.



Honestly?
Half the guys were gay, and half of them were too young (and probably still staying with their
parents?) to even be seriously considered bachelors! Haha. Technically speaking, an eligible
bachelor should be marriage material, right?
 
Last year's winner Vivian Dawson presents the new Bachelor Parker Lam with his prize

by: Dawn

No comments: