Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery.

I have a cute  admirer, young Danial Aiman.  My litte daughter tells me that her friend the vice head prefect mentions to her   everyday about  my blog. Apparently, he likes my blog and set up his blog to emulate mine( not that I am awfully tech-savvy..all I know how to do, as of now, is to upload pictures and add a link or two!) but  hey Danial! I am glad I have been your inspiration. (Even though you annoy  my daughter a lot when you "harass" inform her about my rantings!)

http://danialaiman6b.blogspot.com/



New look! I love this new look because it looks so stylish and relax. Anyway, start from 23rd May 2010, I will make a visitor counter which is use to count how many people that had visited my blog. When I visited Puan Tay's blog, I started to make my blog as her blog. See, from now I will update my blog once a day. Then of course I will insert pictures in my posts. These will make my posts and blog be more creative and interesting. Don't forget to visit my blog at least once three days because you will look something new in my blog!






Appreciation & Reflection







 I love blogging very much especially when I visited Puan Tay's blog. I love her blog because she put many pictures that can make her blog look creative and interesting. Thanks Puan Ng for giving me this folio. I have been blogging since 2006. I felt very grateful to get a teacher of that kind of Puan Ng. For me, Puan Ng is the best class teacher because she loves blogging too like me. Therefore, I can improve my blog by visiting our class blog. I know that she has many experience of blogging. Other than that, I can improve my English in writing. I also know new words and things

5 comments:

Danial Aiman said...

Sorry Puan Tay. I promise that I will not 'harass' your daughter anymore. Anyway, your blog look INTERESTING!!!!

MK Loo said...

Oh, Danial, no lah, you are not harassing her...otherwise, how would I know you read my blog!

Thanks! what is the interesting part? the pictures? the story? what post?

Danial Aiman said...

The interesting part is everything! The pictures are when the Sleepover 2008 & 2010!Awesome!

Danial Aiman said...

The interesting parts are everything! Ilove the pictures in the post Sleepover 2008 & 2010! Awesome!

Sue Lin said...

Awwwwwww!