Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Sleepover 2010

2 years and many sleepovers later, it has become the norm, they take turns sleeping over at each other's place.


Please read her blog above, as I was not at home when they had sleepover and the pictures are taken by the BFF.

These pictures are taken by her BFF using panoramic gadgetry.
Captions are also by her.



This is where we slept, J's room.
Me and J like this picture.
This is the porch of J's house. Wondering why there are two of me?
J's outdoor toilet(complete with a rain shower) built by her AWESOME dad.
J's house's garden. I like the fact that my camera can do things like this!

1 comment:

Danial Aiman said...

Puan Tay, I am Jenn Lin's friend. I love your blog and everyday, I will visit your blog! Thank for for your comment in my blog.