Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Eat Pray Love Movie Preview at Pavillion 23 Sept 2010

I have not been to any movie previews for a long time, because
  1. my big daughter is not here to go with me
  2. most of the movie previews were held at E the Curve which is too far for me
  3. the previews are held on school nights!
  4. my little daughter is too young to accompany me as the shows are 18SX like Sex and City2
  5. there's a cocktail party before the show, and my little daughter is again, too young!!!
Now my big daughter is back for a while, we took the chance to go for a preview!
Like Caroline says, wonderful mother and daughter bonding and fun girls' night out

white wine and red wine from Jacob's Creek, some lucky souls won a bottle or two at lucky draw

She goes for Merlot, me, Chardonnay
Took the chance to dress to the nines and our mood? as bubbly as drinks in hand!
swanky and spankily new GSC at Pavillion

We watched the movie on 23 September, the opening is on 30 September..COOL!
Did I like the movie? Not really, it was a tad boring!!! At parts quite a pain to sit through!
Now I have to get hold of the book to read it as there is a lot of hype surrounding it
my daughter's lucky dip prize: Anna Sui lomo camera

we were so early, we went to Times Bookshop to hang out first

my lucky dip acquisition, I think Caroline gave me a similar bag too!

our door gifts
which the big girl has made full use of!
such meticulous trait is definitely not from my branch of the family...everything is compartmentalised, labelled, colour coded and separated...OMG!!! (every chapter and every topic)!



enjoying the movie at Pavillion GSC, the place where once her secondary used to be!!!!

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Hhahaa, u took a pic of my study material!!!

KarenTay said...

such a technicolour wonder, I could not resist taking a photo of it.