Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Telaga Bunga Spa, Royale Chulan Hotel


One Sunday, I booked myself a pampering spa/massage/floral bath/sauna at Royale Chulan Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.  This package is courtesy of IWA (International Women's Club) at their last high tea also at Royale Chulan.

It is located at the Poolside at Level 2......
Outside the bathroom where I can change into my robe and paper undies!
This is an all purpose room with a bath where I was to have my floral bath, sauna and massage!

First, my sauna or steam bath.....20 minutes


ooooohhhh...the height of luxury! she is preparing my floral bath! You can see incense candles and bath salts
All pink, white and red rose petals! Water is infused with bath salts and oils


Steps leading to the bath, I feel like Cleopatra! (but no milk bath for me though)


And a lady in attendance to take off my robe and help me into the bath...
ooooohhh.....so nice....wriggling me toes among the petals...I felt like a queen

No full length picture for you, I am starkers!

Next I get ready for my hour long massage

This is a room for massage only, no bath-tub, sauna room and toilet

An array of oils and lotions and potions to make Cleopatra turn in her grave

My favourite spa drink...Ginger and hot face towel with more rose petals
the walkway leading to the spa

a whole row of single rose on stone pedestals

outside the spa reception area

Telaga Bunga Spa...the most wonderful spa experience, and the first time I've tried a floral bath.  You should, too!!


















No comments: