Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mother and Daughter Pampering Session

I had signed up for a Mother- Daughter Pampering Session, but my daughter had a farewell with her friend who was leaving for Australia to study.  So, I got my niece to stand in for my daughter.

It was held at Pacific Regency, near the KL Tower, Jalan Puncak.
Michelle flew in all the way from the US to give a make up demo

the session in full swing, makeover, hair do, massage, manicure.....

my niece
the venue was great: Cristallo de Luna afforded sweeping views of the city from the 33rd floor
after our makeover

having her nails done

waiting for her makeover

hairdo
do you like my new look?
my nails
view from the top
comfy window seats
swimming pool at an elevated level

food wasn't great though.....brought in by waiters on trays...
kueh bahulu
fried chicken
prawns......
I think the food wasn't enough to go round as the makeover staff were quite famished!
(The food at the last Mother-daughter session was great! at posh Tanzini)

No comments: