Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MEE POK!!!

On the first morning we got up very early 
for breakfast

Next to the GB Centre was Y2000 Beer Garden,
still dark!!


I saw the Mee Pok Man with his mountain of mee!
wantan mee, thick mee, thin mee, flat mee, MEE POK!!!
It is only 6.30 in the morning so we did not have to wait for
my mee pok.
My Mee Pok Dry!!
with 2 huge fish balls, meat balls, minced meat,
sliced meat, thinly sliced fish cake  in HOT CHILI SAUCE!

So Spicy and Hot and Delicious!

My friends, do not know what to choose

fresh early morning air, not quite bright yet

Soupy mee

Aromatic coffee served by girl from China


The Mee Pok Stall advocates Breakfast in
Teochew Style
It must be quite famous to warrant a
newspaper article

this is the third day, on a Sunday
and the grandson is helping out
We came here at 7.30 because my friends are
going to church after breakfast

I would not leave Singapore without my Mee Pok Dry
and we were told to wait 25 minutes, which was ok with me

this is the second day, Universal studio opens at
10 so we went for breakfast late

view of the Beer Garden in the morning
It must have been well patronised into the night.

nice leafy walkway there

We were told to wait 45 minutes for the mee pok!!!

breakfast crowd on Second Day
We went back on sunday!

And I got it!
So did my friend!
Are we siow or not???

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Wah i miss seeing the mee on display!!!