Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Open House 3

Yesterday, 10 September, I went to 3 open houses'
all in the same area in Cheras.
20 years ago, I taught in Cheras Chap Kunci School 
and most of my students were from here too.
Now I have come full circle,
I am teaching in this part again.

My third open house.
 After Syera's unit, I crossed  over to Block A

My sweet, demure, pretty student waiting for her friends
Her brothers and the Raya cookies
Agar-agar jelly, moist chocolate cake,
 mee hoon soup,  mee goreng and sparkling juice
Outgoing head prefect of Queen"s
duduk bersila
Sign of the times: furiously texting
 for other friends to gather here





my host with her mum and niece
Mirul is so pleased his gf is dressed in the same colour costume
as him,he strikes a "bersanding" pose
then dissolves in hilarious laughter
2 couples for the dais...
He is holding his pose for me to get a clear shot!



so touching, right?
Mirul eating with gusto


Sharing jelly and choc cake
...this upper 6 group of students are very loving and brotherly...


Going to the car park, I met this peralihan boy
who is very hyperactive, loud and brash in class.
His friend brought him to B Times Square.
Earlier I met another peralihan boy too, I guess my students
all live around this area!

No comments: