Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sidewalk Nasi Lemak Bungkus

Come rain or shine, right from 3 or 4 in the evening,
this kakak will set up her nasi lemak stall.

she nonchalantly occupies a few parking spaces,
but not even the municipality not the police
can touch her!
I have never seen her been slapped with any summons!!
those packets are mine...she wraps them
only when you come, she does not pre-wrap

people queue up for her nasi lemak

It started at RM1....now it is RM1.40
My son, my 2 daughters look forward to her
nasi lemak bungkus!
My youngest practically grew up on it!
she has just opened stall, and 2 cars are already q-ing up!
2 for J and one for K
J will go "oooh nasi lemak!!! I want! I WANT!!!!"
the secret must be in the sambal, fragrant rice
AND THE BANANA LEAF!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

None for S =( =(

Unknown said...

sedap nasi lemak akak nie.. penah rase 2 kali jer walau pun duduk dekat situ jew.. :D