Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

My Sister's Awesome Caesar Salad from Marche

I want to show you how my sister makes 
Caesar Salad

Guest Card

Caesar Salad made to order!
wow, the freshest ingredients and greens!!!
you can see everything that goes in it..
tossing the leaves...
forgot to ask her for a blow by blow account of what leaves....hehehe..
dishing out on the plate...she can made the salad dressing from scratch
deft hands and quick movements...she is a professional
another look at the fresh stuff...any fresher, you have to harvest it yourself
I cannot disturb her, because she is at work, so I shoot her
adding the salmon slice, my best part....
did a little more shooting..
a sprinkle of shredded cheese, and with bits of bacon and croutons, the salad is a satisfying meal by itself....
Satisfied customer

my colleague!
see? after this, I am loathe to order Caesar Salad from other places, simply because, they pale in comparison!
Cheers! join me?
Close-up!! Isn't it awesome!!

No comments: