Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Puasa....Rain....Jam....


During Puasa month, it rained
 on most evenings. 
At the slightest hint of
 dark clouds gathering, I would pack quickly,
 jump into my old car to get back
 to my home sweet home...

Only 5 p.m.
I rounded the corner....JAM!!!!
 at Bukit Tiara itself!!!

Still Jam....no where near my destination
note the sky...rain is pouring..

Bumper to Bumper crawl,
(As Puasa creeps closer to Raya,
 the crawl gets worse...
I rush straight home after school!!!
 No more going to Pavillion
for my Spa..Hahahah!)



See? I drove..nay..inched forward..till it got dark

Now I have reached my road,
 but it has turned into a river of mud!!
Because of the
 construction opposite
Soil erosion at its worst

View of the river of slush from my windscreen

Next morning, after the
 muddy floody water receded..

I saw the hoarding
 crumbled like pieces of paper.

No comments: