Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Chilling Out at Versace New Perfume Launch,KLCC


Feeling depressed from an unsuccessful outing at the Public Speaking State Finals at St John, I escaped to KLCC to chill out at the Versace launch of its new perfume Versence.
                                 Beef on sticks
This is Kate Moss making even more money from endorsing yet another perfume...and I am not about to add to her coffers or Allegra Versace's by buying it


The bottle is nothing to shout about, the scent? Dunno!!! I never wear perfumes!!! Not in this humid weather!!!!!

Share a story with you:
At a recent PPD meeting this teacher form Taman Tun braved the afternoon traffic and fought her way through massive jam at VI, then when she reached, she opened the door of our air-con room:"POW!!!"  The PONG hit us!! The perfume that she applied in the morning had reached deterioration level by afternoon!
Moral of the story: Since I sweat, excuse me, perspire easily, I don't wear perfume, as the perfume mixed with my sweat can smell deadly. (BTW, only dogs and horse sweat, ladies perspire).










No comments: