Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sunway Public Speaking Part 2


The drum set looked fantastic, I envy those who know how to play it...

Encik Sharizan was in charge of decorating the hall


Ha ha ha..there is even a need to mop the floor of the stage!


 How is this tie for size? Dr Sharul seems to say.  I used to be in charge of decorating dewan..a big headache indeed!!! Rohanah Lat does a good job...look at the green satin skirting and matching flowers....then I had to go to Sunway college.





 

 Pn Cheang says: Take my picture..show that I am doing work!!!

   Vin Tsen looks dapper and confident here, his shirt is a welcome change from the school uniform....





Food!!!!

While the boys went for the public speaking competition, we were taken on a tour of the Sunway new Private International school and the SMILE lab





 Benjamin Quek called me..."Teacher, teacher..." he is the scion of the chain of Tux and Blazers, his sister was my CPR student, Quek Soon Teng, my afternoon prefect.


Saw this young girl who is the age of my little girl, her mother sure start her young on public speaking!!! BTW, I am so  so so sad Vin Tsen did not make the National Finals today (24 July 2009) at St John.

No comments: