Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Daidomon - Japanese Buffet

Went to Daidomon Japanese Barbeque Buffet restaurant at Great Eastern Mall to celebrate my DG52 and APC with my Convent Peel Road colleagues...Susan, Lydia, Angie, Julia and Chen with her daughter.

(Daidomon opens at 11.30am to 2.30pm and from 6pm-10.30pm daily. I toured the restaurant before the food was served and found out that there are 7 private rooms named after the different locations in Japan. Interesting.) .....psst..... (I stole these words from the net).

We ordered (their buffet is not displayed like most buffets) all expensive dishes; shitake, different sets of beef slices (tender and so yummy!), lamb, salmon, ebi tempura, california rolls, soups, chicken, squids, scallops, oysters and then gobbled everything we could! Last2 tinggal kulit oyster je! (copyright reserved!..lifted from Huda's Blog!!)

One miserable unagi sushi!
Smokeless barbeque pit and grill..

Seafood plattter (oysters that we were supposed to cook in the foil thingie

bamboo clams and bi valves
Udon noodles



sushi is made on the spot


Beef and seafood for barbeque
The Karubi the Belly Tender  is  one of those flowered meat. When I say flower I meant the fat pattern on the slices of meat. (er..not my words, copied from someone's!!!!)


Tiny plate of sashimi, I only dared to eat the salmon raw, the rest, we cooked 'em. We also ordered scallops and more unagi sushi.....the damage: RM49.90 per person.Daidomon is located at level 3 of Great Eastern Mall along Jalan Ampang in KL.

Below: we ordered more unagi sushi.


No comments: