Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Clarins Facial

Time to go for my monthly facial at Clarins Lot 10.....the best pampering facial I have experienced so far!!  It's not so much  a face/blemish-clearing facial per se as a  relaxing facial massage that soothes, calms and caresses.  The first thing that greets me in the room is this incense burner that instantly draws me into its spell.

Then begins an olfactory treat which comes from this big bottle of eau dyamisante (I have a miniature of this at home)..the girl splashes these on her hands and rubs in in front of my nose and asks me to inhale.....the scent clears my brain...then she loosens  and flexes my legs, hands and then she pats my face with more lotion.........

Here is an array of lotions and potions designed for the nose and Clarins boasts organic and floral ingredients that assauge the nostrils.

Then she begins to work her facial massage on me,never leaving me alone in a darkened room like other facials with gigantic masks that caked when dried, making me immobile and rendering me half dead and numb with immobility when the mask is on!! Instead she kneads my face, drawing circlets on my forehead and pressing my temples with patient movements. Then she massages my scalp and give both my hands a loving rub. Next she does my neck and shoulders and I drift off to sleep......

This room is surprisingly spacious although it is situated behind the tiny counter at Lot 10, you wouldn't know that there is facial room there!

I strongly reccomend Clarins facial, not for its whitening, anti-ageing or belmish clearing effect but for a trip in relaxation and 'me' time and no, I am not paid to write this!


Footnote: I forgot to say that there is also no mandatory steam facial, and no painful pinching and squeezing of spots!!! No machines too!!! All human hands!!!

(I think Irene got a full year's vouchers of Clarins facial at One Utama but she did not go when she was eliminated from Butterfly Project..so wasted)

No comments: