Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Chin SL aka Felicia

At the Apartment KLCC, I met my ex student way back from my 4th school!!!! In fact when the model strode up confidently for the demo, I thought to myself, this girl looks like Chin S L.  When she finished she came up to me and said she knew me...so I said "CHIN SL!" Whoa! She said for me to call her by her full name!!!! ha ha! she is now known as Felicia , writer with HOT magazine.

Doesn't she look hot? She said I taught her when she was 14!! at Form 2H. I remembered her because all the other girls' English was quite bad, suddenly I got this pages and pages of essay on "Take That".  At that time I had never heard of the boy band Take That! Then when I asked the girls to tell me what they do for extreme sports she said "spelunking"...and at that time too, I had not heard of caving being termed such!!!!
Then I had this "Meet Gary Barlow" thingie for Reen, so she went instead, since she is so crazy about him.
BTW, I still have the Gary Barlow t shirt which I love to wear because it is made in UK and very soft! and lasts!
Kinda lost touch when she went to private school, Stella Maris, then to Atlanta, US.
Now she's 27, swingingly single, and we meet again!!! (I think she is Reen's age.)


Do you like how the make-up artist did me up? I don't! He he ..I don't wear that much warpaint, not in this weather and in my profession: a prissy school marm!



with her other leng lois........

Her make-up is more natural than mine, oh, but I do envy  the young ones!!!

4 comments:

Just Me said...

"Meet Gary Barlow" did i go? i cant remember ley... wats it abt? haahaha... or isit just the CD?

MK Loo said...

You did not go..u were in Spore...but this girl went in your place, with her friend, her mum fetched her there, she had to skip afternoon school to go there...she also skipped school to go to spore to see Take That concert!!!!

I got the CD and T shirt.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Puan Tay...I was doing some digging to see if there are images of "Siew Lynn" online and I found your blog! Reading your post was a great trip back in time. I have forgotten that I liked Take That and spelunking. Thanks for reminding me and for being my English teacher!

Loo MK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.