Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jaspal

Attended Jaspal event on  Saturday 4 July 2009 and enjoyed myself tremendously.  Now I am the proud owner of  a pair of Jaspal shoes and a top!!!

A pair of gorgeous shoes from Jaspal (above) but no,I did not buy these!! If only I could (if I were decades younger, that is!)

BELOW: the Jaspal outlet at Pavilion where the event took place.











The stylist who gave us tips on what not and what to wear.   The models were salesgirls from the shop!!! So don't be surprised to see them serving you when you drop by at Jaspal!
They used the girl above (tall) and this girl below (petite) as examples.



Tall girls dress like this.......
Short girls can dress like, without leggings....
Then volunteers had to style each other: the ones carrying bags and with glasses are the "models" and were  dressed by the "stylists"
This  team won. I loved this top...nearly wanted to buy it!

5 comments:

hsien said...

Next time if still got event like this, i wanna go!!>.<. i wasn't working last saturday. i missed the event.....i wanna go......

MK Loo said...

I got sms you ah, you never reply me.

hsien said...

got la.i asked what's the event and where is it.twice wor.i was waiting for ur reply..

MK Loo said...

sorry....sth wrong with my fon....until now I also never receive your message..u should have called.

hsien said...

hmm,ok.the next time i receive ur sms,i'll call u. :)