Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Family Bbq at Kinrara

To round off the CNY holidays and before Auntie Guek and Chee/Bessie fly off, we had a family BBQ at Kinrara.
distorted resizing of pictures...will change them tomorrow!



We had Yee Sang, I got this from Fatty Tiger Fish Restaurant in Puchong
Irene arranged the dish
Toss!!
Prosperity! Longevity!!!
Lucky in Love!
Kong Kong loves to be surrounded by his rellies
grand niece and nephew

chow time!!

Irene was a great help

Happy maids
You can see why our maids stay with us long..

they are happy!
My seafood platter

when I checked my receipt..it said "XXXL prawns!!"


Dad and son had to be bartenders

and waitress

old waitress
prawns were good value for money : RM13.67 and RM12.18!!! (I bought 2 packets)

Reinforcement of sausages
About to chew on the sotong



Our well used kitchen

she will scold me for posting this pic but I can't resist it!!
They got to eat, I was busy serving...

I was only keeping the salad but I had many on- lookers
see, I was packing the salad for my breakfast tomorrow (gotta diet!)
tea time (chinese tea lah)
got time to pose in the kitchen
skyping Uncle siang
after dinner

Kong Kong says tea was great (gift from Jennifer) and buns  from Jln Kenari also good!

all the 90, 70 and 60 year olds.
     The infants. (Les enfant terrible)

No comments: