Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Teachers Wear Red on Last Day of School

To get into the mood for CNY, all teachers were required to wear red (informed via school portal and announced by Mrs. R) I could see the surprise on the boys' faces at assembly this morning.  So fun!!! But I did not feel like taking photos during assembly...so after my first 2 periods  I went to the canteen and caught these first two...

Pn Jamilah (red tudung somemore), Pn Ng


with Syhamala and Norazlina
me and Mrs Goh


Fuyoh!!!! Pn Gan in red cheongsam and red shoes!!!
even the office staff got in the act
Pn Loh so happy with her cupcakes
Mrs Ng and Pn Chan

Beauties in a row (romance in the red chamber?) Mrs Lim, Mrs Lee, Chan and Ng

pink also can

Pn Bharathy in red kurta
Pn Chong and Pn Yong
Pn Hasmawati

Sweetheart Firdaus

If people offer to take photo, I get to be in the picture!!!
the temporary teacher, Sharmila in red Punjabi suit
Mazlini says she wants "tak merah sangat"
Pn Munni's outfit is complete with red scarf, red pants and red shoes "put my picture in the portal!"
Yazleen and Rahayu

Beautiful new Physical Education teacher gamely wears red T shirt
Pn NurAzfa  and Mr Yip my regular NIE Star customer seen here buying newspaper (self service!!)

WATCH OUT FOR OUR CNY LUNCH!!! WE ARE WEARING TRADITIONAL COSTUMES!!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! 
    

No comments: