Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

At the Farm in Sydney

On 28 March 2013 we reached Sydney and was  driven to the farm house
where we were to stay before attending the wedding

 My two daughters went to the farm to pluck whatever fruits were available for the reunion that night.
This is the chilli patch, they are still green.
 view of the sanctuaries and place where Uncle S does his grafting and repotting
 as far as eye can see
 the pickings: lemons, lychees and grapefruit

 the season is tapering off, summer is ending, and autumn is imminent, so these are the only fruits left
 goofing with chilis
 wow!!! nice red chilis for Uncle Siang's satay sauce
 my eyebrows?
 my lemons?
 beautiful orchids
 the green house
 will be ready for the next flower show soon
 back at the glass resort house
 hmmm....nice!
 pears and lemons and guava and tomato, all home grown
 Sue and her lychees
 I woke up from my nap (too lazy to go to the farm, I slept instead) and took this shot
there......my picture composition
next: cleaning the house for the Satay Party


No comments: