Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Wedding Recception at Waterfront Restaurant


After cocktails and canapes 
we adjourned to the "waterfront" restaurant
for the wedding reception.

 This is the menu







 arrival of the bride and groom (hidden)!

 isn't she beautiful? 

 the main table, with the bridesmaid


 my table, with Aunt Nancy, Aunt Bessie, Uncle Chee and Tai Koo





 my table, Auntie Guek insisted I wear my stole to cover up!!! hahaha!
 my kids, the cousin table
 K talking to Ingrid


Aunt S Y with her daughter in law and grandaughter
 my kids
The Food!!!
 Caramelised pork belly with braised lentils, apple and white balsemic alternatively served with:
 Seafood tasting plate: shucked Sydney rock oyster with veryjuice jelly, confit with avocado, scallop
another view of the starter caramelised pork belly

 the mains: Roasted lamb rump with a rosemary and mascarpone risotto, green beans and pan juices

served alternatively with:
 Grilled barramundi with saffron potato, asparagus citrus and a thyme dressing
 sorry! my pictures are dark, blur and unfocussed!!! I need a DSLR!!!

DESSERTS
Vanilla bean panna cotta with summer berry compote and almond tuille

Voluptuous chocolate delight
Layers of dark chocolate brownie chocolate ganache
and milk chocolate mousse in a whole chocolate with whipped cream
coffee, tea, chef's creation of sweets and a cheese platter
assorted cheeses
and crackers

 The bride changed into her evening gown and while she was attacking her barramundi, I went up to her

to take a photo with my niece. She was 2 when she came to my wedding!!
She was a tiny tot at my wedding!!!

 she wore the diamond pendant that I bought for her.
I don't like ang pows, I prefer gifts that are a keepsake forever!

http://www.love-and-co.com/

our wedding gifts for our beloved niece:

 diamond pendant and necklace
gold pendant



Next: the dance!

No comments: