Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Facebook full of ifngers with indelible ink!

 Yem Meng Max:
Have you done your part? Let"s vote
Johhny Ho: Ubah! Vote finished!
yeah! 1758 ubah ! #share from Camera360#

Job done! by Hoe Kiat Wong
Ziza Jutt
Isaac Tay
That is after 15 mins of rubbing!
I had voted... My family had voted!!! What about you?!!! Go now..
Jason Yip
about an hour ago 
View on Instagram

Everyone is posting this so I shouldn't be left out too! #pru13


 #ge13 #firsttimevoter #inikalilah #undi #ubah


This one takes the cake...
 Ready to vote

(Felicia Lim, my friend, must manicure her fingers first before

 she vote!! She painted all blue but left her index finger for 

the indelible ink!)
Done my responsibilty to my b♥ country!

(And they painted it nicely for her!!!!) 


Allright!!!

Uploads of blackened fingers is now closed!

A message from Janette........


Janette Tang Sook Yee
everyone.. be quick at the poll station so that all have the chance to cast their vote. Door closes sharp at 5pm

ok ok maybe one more pic of a finger:
Happy Voting!!!


No comments: