Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Koala Park at West Pennant Hills

Little Daughter's last trip was too short and she did 
not get to see any koalas or kangaroos 
so she dragged us to this....

 the nearest we could find and the closest to a zoo
 two sisters
 she met her kangaroo
 we met our roo
she met a porcupine
 I met this grandpa
this pic of grandpa and babe will move you and tug at your heart strings
 she also met this....um....I don't know what...
 I stalked this Korean K-pop wannabe
 and was rewarded with some PDA (her bf is short and ugly with shifty eyes)
 they nearly had it doggy in broad daylight
(bf is shabby and sloppily shod)
dry humping?
 Koala is unflappable
"go away...it's my 'me' time now"
 unfazed
"No means No"
and has an unflinching stare...it out stared all three of us
"Ma, she's sticking her tongue out at me!"

No comments: