Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Answer to Firestarter: Bees' Nest

A few posts ago I gave you a second riddle on what DIY Man was doing with a menacing looking bolt of fire at the end of the galah (long stick).....while the answer is   HE IS BURNING A HIVE OF BEES!!!

Burning the bee hives at night

Had to make sure the bees are not disturbed and are sleeping! He is not even covering his face!

Got time to pose with his burning stake of fire somemore....like ready to burn witches at the stake
Kong Kong's workstation looks like a caveman's dwelling....and this man thinks he is ready for Halloween

That mass of black are bees, all bees....

Bee Nest hanging dangerously near Sue Lin's car park canopy

Instead of calling DBKL (like I did in Convent Peel Road...DBKL men came and burnt the bees) my DIY Man did it all by himself.
Let me tell you a story about DBKL.  Once I went to a shop to buy some stuff (forgot what stuff) and the young owner of the shop chided his workers:
"Work like DBKL!!! Five men look, one man do!!!"  Five of his workers were watching, while one worker was packing the goods for me......nowadays whenever I pass by workmen by the roadside, I always see:  "ONE MAN WORKING...FIVE OR MORE MEN WATCHING ONE MAN WORKING!!!!!"  I can never forget what the young towkay  said, how his words ring true.

No comments: