Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sime Darby Convention Centre...Clinique Workshop

Well....long time didn't go for workshop liao....so, today I went to Sime Darby Convention Centre at Bukit Kiara to attend a Clinique Beauty Workshop......
As usual, I took my time to get dressed (Saturday mah) and drive there, so event had already started, and before I knew it, it was time for MAKAN.....my best time!






Food was simple: fried mee, fried wanton and savoury malay kueh, tea,coffee, apple and orange juice





Not much to eat...so I walked around the convention centre...

reception area






First session was cleanse, tone and mask.....Next session was colour time!!!



David was the next facilitator...
Even though I am so old.....I learned a lot!!! or rather I had to unlearn what I already know!!
He called the cheeks....your apples!

David gave me this lipstick...even though I gave him a wrong answer!!!

random...


After my face is 'done'...i try to take a pic...
this girl is Plus size Kitty...who blogs about all the workshops she joins and shopping buys

clever marketing strategy.....put up instant stall to make pple buy..
some decor ideas for hubby....a zen fountain corner ..the whole wall is a fountain, (dripping water) and water also comes out of the urn
walked around a bit around the convention centre

on the way to the staircase I saw food (so exposed!!!) for another convention going on...
so colourful I had to take a shot
even at the basement carpark also got food laid out!!!! Bugs were buzzing around the salad!!!

oooooh.....cherry tomatoes!!










As I drove out I saw this girl...and I envied her in her power suit...but I did not envy her waiting for and phoning desperately for transport...glad I have my own wheels...
This entrance is very easy to miss...as I was U turning, I saw another guy doing the same thing!
outside the Sime Darby blding
LMK has left this building..
and gone home to check out her freebies!!!

No comments: