Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Pre-birthday Lunch at New Loi Fatt, Kajang

After school on Friday (last day for Form 5 and 6) my Chinese colleagues and I dashed off to Loi Fatt....


...it was to celebrate my birthday!!! And they got me this Swarovski gift!!!

With Miss Kee Lai Yee

Mrs Ng Teck Seng

The first dish arrived quickly.... had not finished taking photos!!!

the Chinese teachers who helped to make my day...Pn Goh K H and her son, Brandon, Pn Khoon PK, Pn Khaw P E, Pn Chan S C, Mrs Lim H H, Pn Wong A L, Miss Yap C Y, Pn Yong LY, Pn Gan GK, Pn Chong M Y, Mr Thong , Miss Kee L Y and Mrs Ng T S. Absent was Pn Ng C H.





Prawns ( very expensive.....more than RM200 for this!)

crispy deep fried vege 



this restaurant has been featured in "Ho Chiak" , numerous chinese magazines

the chef featured in a chinese newspaper

local celebs who have patronised this restaurant (but I don't know them!)

No comments: